Pages

I love weekends.

Monday, March 4, 2013


This weekend I:
  • felt like I was VIP at Chili's with Shannon. Hilarious. If there's a wait, they don't even ask for my last name - they know it, we get seated before other couples that got there before us, we get the best booth in the restaurant, and we get to sneak back into the kitchen to say hi to Dan. (There's your blog shout out, Dan!) Also, shout out to Sean - you're the best. Chili's is probably my favorite restaurant and I don't care if that makes me uncool, hahaha. I love it.
  • laid around like a big lazy lazy lazy and watched a lot of winning by the Caps and the Terps. It felt great, though. After last week's hot messiness, I needed to do nothing and just feel like my life was organized and good again. I also spent probably about 30% of the weekend trying to plan fun things to do in the spring because I am 110% over winter right now. 
  • went wild in the picture frame section of Target. I'm really into buying photo prints on Snapfish lately. Reeeeeeally into it. So...I bought a lot of picture frames to put up in my room. I'm also about to go wild on Etsy and buy some quote prints. Excited!
Side note: look at what the Maryland SPCA put up on their Facebook Saturday afternoon. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  

Here's a link for you to click on so that you can hopefully donate at least $5.00. Even if only 7 people donate $5.00 each, I'll be at $100. That would be really awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment