Pages

I love being thankful.

Thursday, November 28, 2013


I'm thankful for:
  • Torrey Smith's wife's tweets during Ravens games
  • a boyfriend and best friend that take my half-birthday very seriously
  • a best friend who has the same sense of humor as I do 
  • really nice, super great Chili's employees
  • the same teal scarf I wear every day because #fashion
  • warm walking-weather into mid-November
  • safe rides home late at night without deer friends out-and-about trying to hang with me
  • times when I have mature conversations with my 8-year-old sister, Brooke
  • my warm, comfy bed - every night when I go to sleep I think about how thankful I am for my 4 layers of blankets
  • Anthony Allen's tweets about Maury
  • the fact that people think of me when they see/hear "#yolo"
  • work friends that get my life
  • the nicest, sweetest, cutest doggie ever
  • a supportive family, best friend, and boyfriend that all help keep me happy and smiling every day
  • a younger sister who still thinks I'm funny even though she acts like she hates my life on Twitter
  • online shopping - it makes me very happy hehehe
  • a job - one where I work with fun people who like to do fun things 
  • daily routines 
  • a hilarious boyfriend that makes me laugh even when I don't want to support the weird-o things he does sometimes 
  • never worrying that I'm going to be alone because of the great people in my life
  • Pretty Little Liars - even if it is very frustrating
  • my team 

No comments:

Post a Comment