Pages

I love(d) Big Time Rush.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So...I didn't mention this previously. Partially because I forgot and partially because I've been busy and not able to update as much. But a few Sundays ago, all of my dreams came true and I finally got to see Big Time Rush in real life. If anyone's been reading my blog since the beginning - which hasn't been that long - you'll remember when I got tickets and was pumped. All I can say is, I had no idea how much I was going to love seeing a boy band in concert again. They all looked so good. They DANCED SO GOOD. I'm in love.
Ahhhh, it was so good. Imagine thousands of 10-year olds...and then Tim, Catie, and I. I was probably the oldest person there that didn't have a parent with them. So proud, though. Truthfully, I've never gotten so out of control at a show before, hahaha. Jumping up and down, screaming, singing super loud. It was very unlike me. I guess acting that ridiculous comes with being at such a show. I could never get away with doing such a thing at any other show - unless I wanted to be looked at like a crazy/made fun of and probably extremely embarrassed of myself.
Catie, Tim, and I made shirts for the show! Typical life. Puffy paint and all. I was really proud of them. Probably too proud of them? I like to pretend they - Big Time Rush - could see me all the way in the back (we were in the very back section in the pavilion - yolo) and really liked my shirt. I also like to pretend they miss me as much as I miss them. I've never felt so sad after a show was over. The entire week after, I listened to them over and over again. I think my obsession with boy bands probably will never end. I'm 23 and still this crazy over them? No shame. No shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment