Pages

I love these things lately.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Lately I love:
  • Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. Big time obsession. Use it every five minutes. I'll even wipe it off just so I can put more on. 
  • Getting ready in the morning with candles lit. I pretend this makes my morning more calm and about 500x better. It's really all in my brain. Whatever makes me happy in the morning...
  • Football Sundays. Thank GOODNESS IT'S BACK. Mondays are so much easier now that football is back. I can't explain why. Partially because Monday Night Football is something great to look forward to at the end of the day as well. I love that football is back. Brightens up my life so much. 
  • Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Yup. Shout out to the PSL haters. You guys are just jealous. 
  • YourAwayMessages on Twitter. Endless LOLs. 
  • Catie's birthday. I love her and I love birthdays. So her birthday was great. Got her the best shirt ever: a Jackie Battle shirt. Long story short, she doesn't like football that much (yet) but watched a game last season against the chiefs and decided she loved Jackie Battle (randomly). So I got her one of those custom made NFL shirts with "JACKIEBATTLE" on the back. Get it? Get it? 
  • Seeing my best friend. She's a big kid in grad school now so we don't get to hang out as much as we used to so getting to see her when I can is extra awesome. 
  • Getting to go to Charm City Puppies in real life. It never gets old. Amazing. Best ever. Cute puppies. So sweet. In cribs. Sleeping and eating food in cute ways. 
  • Anniversaries. Those are nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment