Pages

I loved September + the first week of October.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

September was and October has been:

sweating (and yelling) during Ravens games + also some minor heart attacks.
cruising in the Inner Harbor + more with coworkers. It was like the Senior Cruise I never had except with alcohol.
hanging at the Greene Turtle on Wednesdays with Amanda to see Lardarius' radio show and in the process, falling in love with Jacoby Jones.
being spooked by the Spaceship for the first time this year with Paul.
stalking Shannon on the Find Friends app on my iPhone.
trying pumpkin beer for the first time and being sad that I don't love it as much as I thought I might. 
loving the new Ke$ha song, hahaha. I can't lie. Happy she's back!
crying (almost) over the Orioles. I can get emotional over sports from time to time.
baking pumpkin bread with yogurt in it! First time ever using greek yogurt as an ingredient while baking and it was nummy.
drinking way too much Starbucks. As usual. I'm finally a gold member, though! Congrats to me.
feeling very uncomfortable in jeans - as I do every fall. I'll have to get used to it but for now, it's rough times.

I've been terrible at blogging lately. I'll be better about it soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment