Pages

I love weekends.

Monday, October 15, 2012

This weekend I:
  • baked the yummiest pumpkin cupcakes! 
  • went to Baugher's with Paul, Aditi and Anusha to hit up the pumpkin patch. It was a blast. There's so much to do there! We did the hayride to the pumpkin patch (obviously) which was so fun. When we got back, I bought some applesauce and apple cider and a baby (or not-so-baby) pumpkin to carve! I need to think of how I'm going to carve that little baby. 
  • had about 8 heart attacks during the Ravens game. Ouch. Luckily, I had the previously mentioned applesauce to eat as I ate my frustration/pain away during the 4th quarter.
  • did the "dynamic duo" - I just made that up - with Shannon. The dynamic duo is Chick Fil A and Target. Winning.
  • spent a lot of time on the couch with my puppy. Quality bonding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment