Pages

I love weekends.

Monday, October 8, 2012


This weekend I:
  • went to dinner with Paul and two of our friends, Aditi and Courtney. We were expecting two more - but they stood us up, hahaha. It was a lot of fun. It's nice seeing the both of them since Paul and I rarely get to see them in general. I got the "trifecta" of margaritas - which was pretty great. 
  • attended an 80s party @ Zoe's house with Paul. I'll be real - I wasn't sure if I was going to dress up! Luckily, my handy-dandy kind of-crafty skills allowed me to just make an off-the-shoulder shirt and my mom's handy-dandy "OH MY GOSH THE 80S" skills allowed me to have a jean jacket to wear. Those two things with some stirrup leggings and a side ponytail = 80s life. I was most impressed with Paul's outfit. He's cute. And so was Zoe's cat, Shiloh. I love him and he loves me.
  • drank an iced pumpkin spice latte. Who loves hearing about Starbucks? Okay good. My brain never thought that iced + pumpkin spice would ever be a good pairing but AH IT WAS SO GOOD. If it were warmer outside, I might start getting them but I have a feeling I won't want an iced drink once the fall weather really decides to kick in and stay around.
  • sportsed it up with Shannon and watched the O's game with her on Friday night. I can't lie - I fell asleep between the bottom of the 8th inning and right after the top of the 9th ended. My body knew what was coming during the bottom of the 9th and decided to wake me up so I could watch it and I'm so glad it did! AHHHH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment