Pages

I love muffins, fantasy football, etc.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's been a loooong time. A verrrry long time.

Lots has happened. I've just been lazy.

I made muffins. Banana crumb muffins. Wanna see them? Here's pictures. And here's the recipe.
I had my fantasy football draft...with buddies and buffalo chicken dip that I'd made for the first time. I was impressed with how easy it was to make. And how good it was in my mouth. I accidentally got Matt Flynn as one of my QBs and that brought a lot of LOLs to the room. I thought I'd be okay...then Russell Wilson existed and my dreams were crushed. Ouch. I have Ray Rice, though. Let's hope he can carry my team?
I met a lot of dogs. A husky named Thunder - hiiii Muranakas! A schnozzle (?) named Scout - hiii dog Paul and I have been obsessed with for months and finally got to meet (dream come true). And more. Dogs are life. Puppies are everything. Having a rough day? Just go to Charm City Puppies' Facebook - here's a link...add it your Favorites - they have the sweeeeeeeeetest little puppy pictures.
I went to an O's game with my department at work. Work outings are fun. The O's are fun - even if they lose. Sports. Hiii Jackieeee.
I lost MY S#@$ over Pretty Little Liars. Hiiii Shannon. Wow and wow. I'm really sad it's over (til October). Come baaaackkk to meeeee. Say hi to our "A" pizza we got that took 90 minutes to arrive - not kidding. It was worth it. It was amazing. 
I tried on bridesmaids dresses. Never done that before. That was fun! Lots of fun dresses. My favorite is one that's got pockets in the side - for easy Instagram'ing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment