Pages

I love Friday the 13th + weird things. Weird.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I knew it was Friday the 13th yesterday which explains why everything that happened seemed weird to me. 
  
Starbucks was weird because I couldn't speak. I ordered my drink by saying, "iced latte...grande...vanilla...soy....iced...latte...." Weird. Couldn't talk.
Panera was weird because it was. It felt weird to be at Panera before going into work. They showed me some of the new packaging (I used to work there so it's fun to see). Weird.
Breakfast at home was weird because...I don't even remember eating breakfast. What? I think I did but I don't remember. Weird. 
The drive into work was weird (or awesome) because I could finally hear Elliott in the Morning again! All week it was fuzzy and going into a different station so I couldn't listen to it on the way to work - lame. But it was weird because then there was an Arrested Development reference made. Awesome...or weird.
The parking garage at work was weird because there were random notices everywhere about it getting power washed...but only on certain levels. Weird. Really wasn't sure where I was supposed to park. It was weird. Wound up parking 3 levels higher than I usually do. Weird.
Work was weird because it was. Weird long calls with weird people and weird situations. Weird. Marie brought in really good chocolate chip cookies, though. Yum. (See above). That wasn't weird. Just great. 
Dinner with Shannon was weird because I said to the waitress after she didn't ask for my ID and I had ordered a margarita (as she was walking away), "DID YOU WANT TO SEE MY ID? (shows her ID) I'm 23..." I probably came off as so suspicious. Shannon thought I did. Weird. I guess that's just me being weird.
Grocery shopping after dinner was weird because I got cash back at the self-checkout and it gave me an extra $10 bill. Am I a bad person? I didn't realize it until I was in the car (right, Shannon?) and at that point, it was mine for the taking. Finders keepers? Bad person? Magical glitch? Who knows? Weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment