Pages

I love life lately.

Monday, July 23, 2012


Life lately is me:
  • finally getting to see recent pictures of him again and remembering how great looking Joe Flacco is. Make fun of me, okay? Oh, he has caterpillar eyebrows? Don't care. He looks great. Great hair. Great face. Great life. Great YELLing. Great cursing at refs. I love it. 
  • officially being on Ravens Watch 2k12. For all of those who don't know about this already...Ravens Watch happens right before and during football season. When I went to Stevenson, I had to drive to class and home 2x a day and on my way to-and-from class, I had to drive really close/near the Castle (or now the Under Armour Performance Center) and I was always on watch for cars that I thought might have Ravens in them. I saw so many. Well, now that training camp is starting (and I'm still driving by it two times a day to go to work) and all of the dudes will be going to the Castle, I'm on duty again. I'll keep you guys updated. I usually have a count per day. For example, today I only saw 1 car that I thought might have a Raven in it. I'm not crazy.
  • having the strongest urge to start baking again. I can't remember the last time I made something from scratch. It's been so long! I miss it I miss it I miss it. I can't call it my hobby and never do it. Then I'll get made fun of some more by Paul for not having a hobby. It's my only real hobby (or was). Let me bake something for you.
  • falling in love with Sasha's fur again. She's at the point (between getting her haircuts) that she's really fluffy and I never want her to get her hair cut again. She's so cute.
  • going on a spending spree - whoops. Bye, $$$. See you later. 
  • starting to get cravings for Christmas and fall-time. Ohhhhhh no. Here it comes. I looked at jeans online for an hour this weekend. I don't even like wearing jeans when it is ACTUALLY fall. I just like to love them in the summer - it's weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment