Pages

I love Emily Giffin.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shannon and I were very yolo on Monday evening and took a trip down to Bethesda, MD to go to our first book signing + see Emily Giffin!
So much great happened. I'm so glad we decided to go. Emily's hilarious and so normal (she's one of us) and talked about celebrities (and their relatives) like they were other normals (just like us). It's so awesome to put a personality and a real life person to the person that writes the books I read. 

Obviously we got to meet her, because she was signing our books. Awkward me had no idea what I would say to her but I decided that I would just ask her "CAN I INSTAGRAM YOU?" And I got this amazing picture out of it. No regrets. 
Anyone that's read Something Borrowed + Something Blue will care about this - she said that I'm a Darcy, or rather, look like one.

After the signing, we went to Georgetown Cupcake since it was just a few doors down. Bethesda is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment