Pages

I love(d) July.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

In July I:
  • saw a lot of pretty summer sunsets. And took plenty of pictures on my phone of them.  I can't help it.
  • made cupcakes for Heather at work that looked like something else...I'm still embarrassed. I FIXED THEM, though, and no one said anything. Maybe until now. I could never own my own cupcake shop.
  • had my first Lime-a-rita. Love at first sip.
  • celebrated Amanda + Jess's graduations...and lol'ed forever about Amanda's Ryan Sheckler narrating impression.
  • loved the beach. A lot.
  • saw firefighters kick in a door...dramatically. And apparently for no good reason at all.
  • finally saw the Promise Ring live! Hooooraayy.
  • stopped running...oops. But started doing pilates. Running will make a comeback in August, though, I hope. 
  • realized that summer is speeding by.

No comments:

Post a Comment