Pages

I love parties. Weeeee.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

This weekend, Catie + I had the house to ourselves so we had a bunch of people over. Or...she had a lot of people over and I just had Paul and Shannon over. It was a good time. Lots of hard ciders (for me) and apparently just a lot of balloons for everyone else. Catie has a really solid (and awesome) group of friends that I really like so I'm pretty thankful for that. Great food and good buddies and lots of Olympics watching.
On Saturday, Paul and I went to his cousin, Amanda's, going away party. Her family decided they were going to host some backyard Olympics. Magically enough, Paul and I ended up on the same team. Team China. Myyyyy favorite. We won the bronze in jump rope - which was pretty great.
Fun parties. Fun fun fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment