Pages

I love good Mondays.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Mondays rarely seem good anymore. I mean, they're fine but I never get home after work on a Monday and say "that was a really good day." Usually because I'm exhausted and tired and sleepy and whatever other words describe not having enough sleep or wanting to just lay down on the floor and do nothing.
   
Howeeeeever, today was a really good Monday. It feels so weird to say it. Good and Monday just don't seem to go together. I felt chipper and happy the entire day. I never felt run down - even at 3:00pm which is the worst and sleepiest time of the day - and felt awesome overall. Maybe it was because I knew that Tuesday is like a Friday sort of and that I have off Wednesday. Or maybe it was because of my awesome weekend and I felt weirdly refreshed. 
This weekend, I hung out with Paul's family and ate extremely good frozen yogurt. I met cute puppies that were in little cribs and super adorable. There was a pom and a corgi and a yorkie poo. All my favorite kinds of puppies. I swam for the first time in years and really enjoyed it. I hung out (and almost fell asleep - I'm so bad at staying up late) with Paul and Kyle at Memories and finally got to hear RedLine play for I'm pretty sure the first time ever (or maybe it was the second time). I went to the mall and watched Paul actually spend money (rarest ever) on things like shoes. I went to church randomly for the first time in a long time with Paul and saw Patrick do a reading. Hi Patrick if you read this! You're awesome! Pretty great weekend. 

1 comment

  1. Corgi puppies!!! Corgi puppies!!! AUGH!! my total weakness. I neeeeed a corgi puppy! :)

    Sounds like you had a lovely weekend and a good Monday. I hope more Mondays are that good.

    ReplyDelete