Pages

I love being thankful: part four.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm thankful for my life. Some mornings life is really tough because I'm so tired and just want to go to the mall and eat Chick-fil-a in my bed with Sasha. Deeeeeeeep down, I guess I really am thankful for even some of the more annoying things in my life! 

I'm thankful for:
  • a life where I wake up every morning and believe the only way I can get through the day is if I watch that day's Daily Grace video while I do my makeup. It goes without saying that I'm obviously really thankful for Grace herself.
  • having to try to fight my Starbucks addiction - that I even have the money to have an "addiction" like this. 
  • my 2.5+ hour commute to and from work every weekday. Jeremy, Scott + Elliott are my radio best friends that make me laugh by myself in the car and look like a crazy lady. I almost did a whole post on how thankful I am for both radio shows (Scott Garceau Show + Elliott in the Morning)...didn't want to seem too crazy though! Talk radio is everything in my life now. 
  • my extremely unorganized closet that is constantly a hot mess with hangers half-falling and clothes all over the floor. At least I have enough clothes to fill up my closet!
  • the down comforter I have that is CONSTANTLY leaking feathers...everywhere...due to holes that Scamper (a dog I had) made in it. It makes my bed so warm and amazing even minus half of the feathers that were originally in it and Scamper was the best pup ever, even if she's the reason why I walk around all day with feathers in my hair and don't realize it until I get home.
  • a job. Truthfully, I work for an amazing company and with a group of hilarious people. Both of those things make getting up early every day and dealing with (insert ridiculous combinations of curse words that I come up with and scream at people while I'm driving) to-and-from work every Monday through Friday.
Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment