Pages

I love being thankful: part two.

Monday, November 19, 2012

No one will be surprised by this...but I'm thankful for Sasha

My whole life, my family has had small/small-medium dogs...but none of them has been as small as Sasha. She's the smallest of her brothers and sisters - isn't that so sweet? I know, it is. She's a lil baby.

I love Sasha so much that I've become unable to speak normally around her/when I talk about her. I know other people do it too but I literally cannot speak like an adult. I say things like "her too schweet" and "her nice" when talking about her to other people. Sometimes I don't mean to...I've just become so used to talking that way around my family + friends that it comes out and I maybe like I didn't go to college/learn how to speak English.

One of my favorite things about her is how excited she is to see me. I'll come home from work, so grumpy about traffic and wanting so many Thin Mints in my mouth, and I walk in the door and she's there to greet me as soon as I walk in. So so so so happy to see me. No one else is the entire world is ever that excited to see me. It really is something. It's something I'm thankful for every day.

Girl can also pull of a sweater AND a Santa suit like no one else. I know she hates having puppy clothes on but I'm glad she at least lets us do it without biting us, etc. See...her schweet.

As sweet as she is, she can also get feisty which I also am thankful for because it's hilarious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment