Pages

I love baking again.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012


I was kind of sort of adventurous last week and attempted to bake something wild and crazy that I'd never baked before. I used to be adventurous all the time with baking. Before last fall, I would bake whenever I had spare time - it's an awesome way to pass time + an awesome way to eat a lot. I really used to consider it my "hobby" because I didn't really have any other "hobbies." Then, I got super busy with my last semester at Stevenson and then super busy with life (or just Disney World) and then super busy with working. Baking is something that really makes me happy - especially if the results are good and not horrendous (if they are, I'm ticked off and swear a lot and tell myself and my family that I'll never bake again, hahaha. Life.)

With the help and emotional support (that I needed because I was a hot mess with cookie dough all over my hands, etc.) of my buddy, Shannon, I made Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies and aside from the fact that I definitely put way too much dough around the Oreos (which were chocolate creme filled - yum) and so they took an additional 5+ minutes to bake in the oven, I think they turned out pretty awesome!

Here's the recipe courtesy of Sprinkle Charms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment