Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

In a creative writing course (my first) in my last semester at college, I watched my professor cheerfully talk about her blog and I found myself wishing I could do something creative and fun like that and truly enjoy it. In addition to that, one of the big things I got out of the class is that you should write how you want - not how you think others want you to write. 


I'm glad I took the course + had that professor because without it/her, I wouldn't have decided halfway through the fall of 2011 that starting a blog was something I really wanted to do. 

So, for the next few forevers (years, months, days, who knows!) I’m going to be updating this blog a couple times a week. I'm probably going to have DIY projects that I (try to) make/do, food that I bake and cook (and eat), updates on my (sometimes) exciting life, and other fun things that are hopefully as fun for people to read as they are for me to write about.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment