Pages

I love crafts.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I decided to be crafty on my day off on Monday. I haven't crafted in over a year-ish (seriously crafted) so I have to slowly but surely get back into it.


I definitely started off pretty slow...but I made a headband out of an old white t-shirt that I'll never do anything with. I think I was going to eventually tie-dye the shirt but I'm almost 100% positive that'll never happen and so I figured I better use it so it doesn't go to waste!


I found the tutorial here - Tripping Over Joy. I made mine a little thicker than the one she did which was an accident but I like how mine turned out. I have this gray belt/headband that I got from American Apparel a few years ago for a lot of money (It was around $10 - that's a lot when you're cheap like me, hahaha.) and I'm mad I spent any money on it because this is just a better version of it and it was basically free because I'm using a shirt I'll never actually wear. Pretty great!


Here's the finished product:

1 comment

  1. As soon as I read this the other day I made one and I love it (: I'm going to attempt to make a fishtail one!

    ReplyDelete