Pages

I love the weekend + really long posts.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Thank goodness for President's Day. Who doesn't love three-day weekends? They’re like mini Spring Breaks. They’re only one day longer than regular weekends but for some reason, I think of them being extra long breaks from real life. I spent this weekend eating and drinking and eating and napping and eating more and crafting a little. Swell. Here's a little recap of my weekend minus Monday. 

Friday Night
Shannon and I went to Hightopps Grille in Timonium for dinner. I was impressed! I love going to new restaurants. It feels like such an adventure. An awesome adventure with amazing food involved aka the best kind of adventure.
The prices were kind of high – which I was confused by until I got my food. I ordered nachos because they were one of the cheaper items on the menu and when they came out, I was freaking out. Biggest plate of nachos I’ve ever seen and they were incredible and I wanted so badly to finish them but not even I could do it.  
Saturday
I spent the day literally doing nothing. I watched Daily Grace videos for hours and napped in my bed. I never have days like that. I really mean it…never. I always feel the need to be doing something and being productive but on Saturday, I let myself relax and I didn’t feel bad about it, which is awesome. Spent my evening and night with Paul drinking margaritas and driving around town (well, being driven around town. I don't drink and drive!) How…romantic.

Sunday
Breakfast with Paul is one of my favorite things to do – especially when my sweetie-pie darling little sister, Caaaaitlyn, is working and gives me really mean looks while I eat my bagel. It’s the best way to start off the day. Truly. Sundays are pretty great. 

I'm spending the rest of my weekend (or just Monday) crafting and trying to be crafty. Crafts crafts crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment