Pages

I love goal lists.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

At the end of January, I decided I wanted to have goals every month for the rest of the year. So, on February 1st, I made my list of goals that I'd want to accomplish my the end of the month:
  • Remember to be myself.
  • Go to Hightopps in Timonium. 
  • Decide on a permanent blog name + make blog public.
  • Walk often + eat good.
  • Read more.
After looking on Pinterest, I found a tutorial for a do-it-yourself goal list on cornflower blue studio's blog. I thought it was adorable and a more exciting way to display my goals for myself so I made one! Due to my bad memory and inability to stay on top of things unless I have constant reminders, I need something like this to keep track of the goals I set for myself. It also helps me get use of my Post-it notes that I have so many of because I'm obsessed with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment