Pages

I love boy bands.

Saturday, March 10, 2012


Last night, my sister and I bought Big Time Rush tickets, haha. I'm obviously 12 years old but tickets were only $25. I couldn't help myself. I'm really excited! Here are the top 10 reasons why it's going to be awesome:
  1. They're cute boys. Aw, so cute. I'm 12. 
  2. They can dance really good.
  3. My sister, her friend and I can hang out with tons of actual 12 year olds that are screaming at the top of their lungs over these cute boys that can dance really good.
  4. There's probably going to be good food at the venue.
  5. I was going to say I can get a beer (I don't drink beer but I like to pretend I will) but I'll be driving. So...that's probably not true.
  6. I can get a Big Time Rush shirt that has tour dates on the back. I haven't had a shirt like that since I was actually 12. I probably won't get one. But again, I like to pretend I will.
  7. Cody Simpson is opening up for them. I don't care about him but isn't he British? That's cool. I think he's actually 12. 
  8. Remember when I met them a few years ago at a signing? Yeah, same. James and I had some great chemistry. 
  9. They're guys my age getting paid millions of dollars to sing songs about love and dance really good. That's something worth witnessing via real life.
  10. I haven't gone to an actual concert in years. This is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment