Pages

I love weekends.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

 

This weekend I:
  • Played a little bit of basketball with Paul since it was like 80 degrees out on Friday. Magical.
  • Went to Jams' Open House and hung out with Paul + company and ate some nachos.
  • Went to Recher Theatre for a show benefitting the Nikki Perlow Foundation
  • Hung out at Rec Room for the first time ever. Not even kidding, I've been wanting to go there for a long time and just never had a chance/reason to. I'm glad I got to go this weekend! It was great.
  • Looked like a creepy floating head in a group picture (look above). Typical life.
  • Found out my car insurance payments went down like $20 - wahoo! 
  • Got awesome feedback about this lil baby (aka this blog) via real life. It makes me really happy that people are reading it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment