Pages

I love weekends.

Monday, March 12, 2012

I thought this weekend was going to be so boring. I expected it to be filled with me sitting on my bed watching old Daily Grace videos and maybe going to Target by myself at some point.
Luckily, it turned into a really fun and sort of eventful weekend! 

This weekend I:
  • Went to the new Starbucks in town with Shannon. There are rumors that it's the biggest one in the world (I'm not kidding) and I really don't believe it. I just don't! It can't be true. I like to say it's the biggest Starbucks in Eldersburg. 
  • Saw a house that was all decorated for St. Patrick's Day. What is life?
  • Ate a very early dinner at Chili's where I also got an e-mail from Chili's...while I was at Chili's. Things like this really excite me. 
  • Went to Target (aka heaven) and got new nail polish that is kind of blue and kind of green. Which is it? I'm pretending it's green this week in honor of St. Patrick's Day.
  • Bought a shirt for St. Patrick's Day! Let's hope it comes before Saturday so it wasn't a waste of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment