Pages

I love Philadelphia.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012



I haven’t been to many cities outside of Baltimore. In fact, the only cities I have been to (and spent a decent amount of time in – more than a few hours) are Philadelphia and New York City. I blame my lack of city life experiences for my “I need to go to so many cities right now” obsession.

Even though I have been to Philly before, it was a few years ago and I feel like I didn’t get to see the whole city because it was only a day trip. I feel like I need to go back for at least a weekend! Or maybe just another day so in my entire life, I would have spent a total weekend (or two days, total) in the city.

Here are a few spots I want to hit up if I get a chance to go back:
  1. Philadelphia Muesem of Art - Museums can be a blast almost always and they remind me of field trips in elementary school and that's fun.
  2. Urban Outfitters - I'm serious. When I went last time (or the only time) I was there, it was amazing. I have good memories of it. Mostly because I got a cute dress for $15 and how often do you get a cute dress from Urban Outfitters for only $15? Maybe that happens a lot to you but it has happened to me since I went to the one in Philly.
  3. Please Touch Museum - Is this place only for small children? Probably. 
  4. The Liberty Bell - I can't remember if I ever got to see it in elementary/middle school but I'm 100% sure that I didn't. So, I'd like to see that if at all possible.

The best part about Philly, to me, is that it’s so close. It’s close enough that I don’t mind driving, yet far enough away that I feel like I’m in another city? Makes sense, right? It does? Okay, good. I want to go there. Soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment