Pages

I love running.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Running makes me feel like I'm being productive - because if I'm just sitting around when I get home, I feel lazy because all I've done all day at work is sit around.
Running gives me an awesome excuse to buy workout clothes - like the Under Armor shorts that I've been wanting.
Running is a lot better than crying - there have been plenty of times were instead of whining or wanting to yell after getting home from sitting in traffic/dealing with stupid drivers, I run right when I get home and forget about the sort of big idiot who cut me off on 695. 
Running is a lot cheaper than a gym membership - definitely can't afford that.
Running, at times, makes me feel like I'm a part of some sort of club - the club of people-that-exercise. I've never been a member of this club for longer than a week before and I've kept this running streak up for more than a month now so I'm starting to feel like a true member.
Running makes me feel like an adult - which kind of goes with the club thing. I rarely feel like an adult (which I can't complain about, really) but running makes me feel like I am one - in a good way. 
Running makes water taste incredible - I swear, water has never tasted better/been more refreshing. 
Running is something I've forced myself into liking - just like carrot sticks. Except I think the carrot stick thing will go away soon. 
Here's to hoping that the running thing doesn't. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment