Pages

I love weekends.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

This weekend I:
  • had Jesse Lacey as my waiter at Beck's. Not really. He looked like him, though. He was thoughtful. Thoughtful is my new favorite adjective. 
  • had Arbor Mist for the first time since high school, I think? I was not impressed. 
  • finally bought clothes from J. Crew. I've always wanted to be able to afford J. Crew and I never have been able to feel like I was able to. But...I'm excited to announce that I bought two pairs of shorts and a v-neck from J. Crew. They were (extremely) marked down but who cares! It feels like a weird accomplishment and makes me strangely happy to be at the point in my life where I can afford (even if it's marked down) clothes from J. Crew.
  • played basketball/shot some HOOPS for a little bit with Paul. It was so nice out and so pleasant. I'm getting better at actually getting the ball into the hoop.
  • got snowballs for the first time this year from Ice Planet with Paul. I got dreamsicle and it was quite dreamy. I was going to get my usual flavor but Paul said, "YOLO" and I decided to branch out, hahaha. OH, and Paul is playing a show at Ice Planet NEXT FRIDAY between noon and 2pm, I believe. Ice Planet is giving out free snowballs and my thoughtful little boyfriend will be playing good music while you wait in line to get your free treat! I wish I could go! Everyone else should if you can! :)
  • said goodbye to my dad. He's going to Candada for the week for work. Him and I are world travelers this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment