Pages

I love(d) May.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

This month I:
  • didn't accomplish all of my monthly goals. However, I did accomplish some of them. One of them being running at least 3x a week. Holler at meeeee. I'm trying to be a runner girl. Trying to force it. If I'm running all of the time, that means I should get a lot of expensive running shorts + other workout clothes. 
  • saw a village Starbucks in Georgetown. Take me back to Georgetown now. 
  • tried to lose weight by eating half a dozen cupcakes in one weekend - very sarcastic. Failing at eating great all the time - it gets hard, you guys. I'm only human. How do I resist cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake? Two cupcakes a day. You know how I do. 
  • saw a blimp - that was cool. Also I sort of cared about the Preakness and watched it. I've cared before this year but not as much as I did this year. Do adults care about these types of things? If so, I'll credit my caring to me turning 23 and getting even more adult-y than I was in April.
  • played outside a lot - thanks to the great weather! I love you, good weather! No excuses, weather. It's June now. BE VERY HOT I'M OKAY WITH THAT. 
  • added a new (and very true) magnet for my car.
  • most importantly of all - saved a dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment