Pages

I love being confused about days.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I don't have much to post about. I planned on doing a craft this week (since one of my goals for May was to make/do at least TWO crafts - and I've only done one so far and, well, May ends tonight at midnight). But then having Monday off work really made my  brain so confused.
I have had NO IDEA what day it is this week all week. Where have I been? Where am I going? What are the things that I should be up to right now? 
   
Yeah, so, plan was to do a craft and post about it and be productive. But...it just didn't happen and I will try to do my craft this weekend or next week. Or maybe not. Next week I'll hopefully have a post about how AWESOME Boston was.
   
I'm going to Boston next week with Paul and his family to go to an O's vs Red Sox game. I have always wanted to go Boston. Not always. Just for the past few years. I have this weird obsession. It is so facsinating to me. I love the New England area. They seem so fancy up there/up north? I think this might stem from my best friend from my childhood, Michelle K (OHH, SHOUT OUT TO MICHELLE. DO YOU READ THIS?), going up there for vacation(s) when I was a kid and I just thought in my brain that it was some magical, awesome place. So, ever since then, I've wanted to go and just a few years ago I decided that specifically Boston is where I must go. I almosssst went last summer for a wedding but instead, went to New York City to see Glee in concert with Shannon. Glee was awesome and that day was awesome but of course I still needed to go to Boston at some point before I die. 
   
Aaaand so this week...my mid-to-late week post is about how confused my brain is since I had Monday off. This week has flown by and I'm okay with that. All weeks should be four-day weeks. All of them. So much easier to live this way - minus my brain not understanding life.
   
And that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment