Pages

I love weekends.

Monday, May 21, 2012

This weekend I:
  • got a 3 hour head start on my weekend. What a treat. Got home, ate a weird grilled cheese with tomatoes on it (everyone, please remind me next time that grilled cheese with tomatoes is never as good as it sounds) and went to Georgetown with Shannon!
  • wandered around Georgetown and most importantly of all, got some cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake. Happiest ever. They're so good and it was so cool in there and there were so many cupcakes (racks and racks and little pans of them - so maaaany) and Georgetown was so fun. I want to spend a whole weekend there. Must go baaaack. So many cool people and so many cupcakes in my mouth.
  • played outside for hours with Paul. Being outside is awesome. I wish I could work outside sometimes. That's not possible...at all. But what if it was? That'd be great.
  • got Swedish Fish ice at Rita's. This is worth noting because I spent all day eating mini bags of Swedish Fish that I stole from my sister, Catie. And even after eating all of those, I still wanted more but there weren't any left. So thank goodness Rita's sells Swedish Fish ice. Meant to be. It was so good...to me. Paul thought it tasted like how nail polish smells. I disagree. (So much rhyming.)
  • saw a fire on a farm. Paul and I stopped to check out and of course, freaked out about it. We had a feeling it wasn't a real fire. Sure enough, it was a training for firefighters. Phew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment