Pages

I love weekends.

Sunday, May 6, 2012


This weekend I:
  • voxed Jess + Kelsey for a few hours. A lot of it was just me saying "swaggie" (thanks Justin Bieber - this is my new favorite word) and them probably thinking I'm f'ing crazy. In fact, after me saying "swaggie" or "swag" a few times, they stopped responding to me. They definitely think I'm crazy, hahaha. 
  • figured out what my May goals are going to be. They're probably the most difficult ones I've had this year. Mostly only going to Starbucks 2x a week (at the most - I'm really shooting for just 1x a week). I have been going 3x a week for the past couple weeks. That's almost $20/week spent on vanilla soy lattes. Gotta cut back! Losing 5 pounds will also be difficult buuuut whatever.
  • got pumped on the Caps win. Mike Green is not only a hottie but he's also good - holla.
  • hung out at the Wine Festival with Paul and friends. We got to watch Kyle play and walk around with James + Greg and eat at Beck's and eat (a lot) of kettle corn and hang out at Sydni and her mom's new store on Main Street (that has amazing candles, by the way. I want to buy them all!). It was a lot more fun than I expected it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment