Pages

I love (three-day) weekends.

Monday, May 28, 2012

This very long weekend I:
  • celebrated finding a lost dog and eventually getting it back to it's owner(s) by going to Beck's with Catie + Shannon and eating awesome food and too sweet peach lemonade.
  • played with a sweet puppy at the puppy store. He got pee on my knee...but he was still super cute! I wish I could go to that store every day and play with a different puppy every one of those days. They're all so sweet.
  • made the best fruit salsa ever and ate it all (or almost of all of it) for breakfast, lunch and basically dinner on Saturday. It was so good. I could only eat fruit salsa every day and be happy.
  • saw long lost friends and watched Paul + Woodbine Hotline play their best show ever. It was so much fun!
  • said goodbye to a neighbor's house. They're moving and it's sad! I'm glad I got to say goodbye to the house and them! Hopefully I'll get to see them before they leave for good. They're great people.
  • slept in late and ate ice cream for dinner - best best best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment