Pages

I love(d) April.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012



In April, I:
  • Raised a total of $280 for the Maryland SPCA and walked in the March for the Animals. It seriously warms my heart (cheesy, I know) that I was able to raise that much. I could have raised more, I think, but in the beginning of all of this, I didn't even think I could make it to $50 or $100 and I almost got to $300. I've said it a few times already, but thank you to everyone that donated. It means so much. 
  • Tried falafel for the first time ever. I think I may be addicted. I can't get enough. Falafel in all things. Falafel sandwiches? Falafel salads? Falafel cookies?
  • Started running 3x a week. It's really not that bad actually running but it's been hard trying to find the time to run. When I get home from work, I don't really feel like running. I kind of just feel like sitting and being lazy. I'll just need to get over it and stop being such a bum bum.
  • Got caught speeding by a speed camera. NOOOOOOO. The worst ever. It freaks me OUT to see pictures of my car mailed to me. It's like the government is out to get me. Or maybe I was speeding and a camera caught me and now I owe money. Lame. Just so lame. I guess I earned it but...its lame.
  • Got an iPhone! AHHH. I love it. I'm so obsessed with it. It's one of the best things that has ever happened to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment