Pages

I love cutting up t-shirts.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I've been trying to be more crafty lately. And by crafty, I mean looking on Pinterest for different crafts to do and then picking ones that seem semi-easy and not too time-consuming.
     
Last Saturday, I was sitting around after the Caps game trying to figure out something to do to keep myself busy before I left my house for the evening and I remembered that I had seen this tutorial on Pinterest that showed you how to make a racerback tank top (for working out) from a t-shirt. I figured since I'm trying to be more crafty AND I'm trying to drop some pounds and work out more AND Woodbine Hotline's new show is coming up in a  few weeks (May 26th - holla!), this was perfect.
    
I actually wound up using a combination of that tutorial and a video one by Cassie Po (both links below). 
    
I think it turned out pretty awesome. It looks great from far away but a little rough up close. I'll be honest. I was kind of rushing through it. Sometimes I'm so impatient, hahaha. 
I'm going to probably make some more in the future from other t-shirts that I don't really wear because it was incredibly easy and it's fun to cut up shirts and make them wearable when they weren't that wearable before.


No comments:

Post a Comment