Pages

I love these things (currently).

Wednesday, May 9, 2012



I love:
  • remembering how truly lucky I am to have a full-time job currently. The past two and a half years of my life, I've spent countless hours worrying about how I'm going to pay off my student loans. It's caused me a ridiculous amount of stress. Today, I signed the papers to finally consolidate my loans and found out my first payment will be at the end of July. Signing those papers today made me realize that I don't have to be worried. I don't have to be worried because I have a way to make those payments! I know it sounds silly but I really do feel grateful to have a full-time job that will help me be able to make payments without any worrying. And to have a job with awesome people who are so nice and put up with me crying out of frustration today and looking like a baby (oh, life). Super, super lucky. I don't know if any of you guys read this, but thanks for being awesome! 
  • Panera's new food. I haven't had any of it yet. And I'm really only talking about the Turkey, Avocado, BLT they're going to have starting tomorrow. Even after working there, I love Panera food more than most food. Definitely getting that new sandwich tomorrow after work. I earned it!
  • wearing shorts. It's kind of ridiculous how I'm not a huge fan of my legs as of lately but I'd much rather wear shorts than wear jeans. I just can't do it. I am refusing to wear jeans moving forward until it becomes fall again. Or, that's a lie. I probably will. I just don't want to wear them anytime soon! Wearing shorts will force the weather to become awesome, right? Okay.
  • Daily Grace's review of the Avengers (see above). She's hilarious. I feel like I need to see this movie but I probably won't unless somehow I can go with my sister, Catie, or maybe I'll just wait til it comes out on DVD. I've heard WAY too many good things to not see it at some point!
  • that the Ravens got Jacoby Jones!

No comments:

Post a Comment