Pages

I love weekends.

Monday, June 11, 2012

 
This weekend I:
  • had s'mores twice. TWO times. Once on Friday and once on Saturday. It was great. If I had a firepit or someway to have bonfires, I would have s'mores two times every weekend. 
  • overslept a bunch. I never oversleep aaaand I did this weekend big time and my entire life was confused. I'd rather wake up at like 9:00am than 11:00am! Weird or weird? 
  • met a cop who I was fascinated by. Is that weird? I just am so afraid of cops out in the real world that in a friendly setting, I'm amazed that they're real people and not big meanies. He was actually really nice. I told Paul this but I'll say it again so everyone can hear it: I want cop friends. I want to hear all of the storieeees!
  • learned that I can develop frisbee throwing skills in under an hour. I went from completely sucking at it to being good at it in a fast amount of time. I'm becoming more athletic, you guys. This is fantastic! 
  • almost choked eating celery. This is not a joke - this is actually really serious. I've never had something lodged in my throat before. But at the graduation party I went to, I had celery annnnd...it got stuck in my throat for a second and I had to make this loud UGHHHH noise in front of everyone to get it out. If I wasn't loud and obnoxious, I might have seriously choked. This is real life. Everyone, eat your celery very carefully.
  • had Rita's for dinner. That's the way to lose weight, right? Eat that kind of stuff for dinner? 

No comments:

Post a Comment