Pages

I love weekends.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

This (super quick, extremely fast) weekend I:
  • went to Aditi's graduation party! I love her family and her friends...but most of all, I love Indian food, hahahaha. Just kidding. Her family and friends are much more awesome than the food. But seriously, Paul and I both lose it over Indian food. It's so amazing. I got to take some of the dessert home. This was bad for my weight loss goal but...it was so good for my mouth at lunch on Sunday, haha.
  • got to meet 7 little puppies. Words can't describe my life when I got to hang out with them. They were ADORABLE SO CUTE I LOVED THEM. There are a ton of pictures of them below. You're welcome.
  • took my dad out to an early dinner to Cheesecake Factory with Catie. It was pleasant. Can't remember the three of us were together without the little one or the crazy mom. We offered to buy him beer, etc. He said no...and ordered a strawberry milkshake instead. Livin' it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment