Pages

I love (birthday) lists.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm turning the big two-three (23) in less than a month! I love birthdays (I don't dread mine yet - that'll be 25, I think) and  I love making lists and I love wanting everything ever so I figured this was a good time to list out all of the things I'd like for my birthday. Everyone can buy me something but no pressure or anything.

1. This Remington Curling Wand. I've wanted it for a few months now. My cousins came up from North Carolina in the fall and my cousin Kimmy curled my hair for Thanksgiving with this wand. I was so in love. I can't justify spending $25 on it even though I would use it all the time. 
2. Nike Revolution sneakers. Look at them. So pretty. I haven't had a pair of sneakers (besides my running shoes) in a long time - partially because I'm so picky! These are winners. I stare at them all the time on Zappos. 
3. Okay, this is $800 but still. I got to mess with a Canon similar to this one in my photography class that I had to take last summer. So so so dreamy. I'm apparently without a camera (I've been borrowing my mother's - life. - and now I have to give it back! What am I going to do?) moving forward so this is me pleading to everyone to put their money together and buy this for me. I definitely forgot to mention this little guy in my lottery post. I'd definitely buy this guy if I had $640+ million dollars lying around. 

4. This PowerShot would work fine too! It's a teeny tiny bit cheaper. Just saying.
5. It's not often that I'll laugh so hard that I cry (or that I'll pee my pants, hahaha). But trust me (you can ask Shannon), when I read this book, I go f'ing crazy. I need this book for any bad days I'm going to have. It would definitely make me feel 100% better. Too hilarious. I'm laughing just thinking about the things that are in this book. 

6. I want go to to Georgetown Cupcake. Badly. So badly. Very badly. Badly badly badly. 

7. This Coupons Receiptables from Knock Knock would make my weekly grocery and Target trips a lot easier! So many coupons and so much disorganization right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment