Pages

I love Easter.

Monday, April 9, 2012

To be completely honest, Easter isn't my favorite holiday. I think what I love about it is that its a sign of spring (finally) being here and there's pastel colors everywhere and I love it.

I also love the ideas of holidays, in general, so I try to make them as special as I possibly can by doing things that are very Easter-y, Christmas-y, 4th of July-y, etc.

This Easter I:
  • Made Bunny Bait. I thought it turned out pretty amazing. I didn't use any pretzels because I didn't have the right kind but it's fine without them, I think! Sasha loved it (see pictures below, hahaha).
  • Did an Easter egg hunt in my backyard with my 7-year old sister, Brooke. I've been wanting to do one for a few years now but I use to work the 6am-1pm shift at Panera every Easter before now so I never got to! I'm glad I got to this year :)
  • Ate great homemade mac and cheese...and cheesecake. I've been trying to eat "good" but when that kind of stuff is in front of my face AND it's a holiday (aka an excuse to eat "badly"), I can't resist it.
  • Spent time with my family and with Paul's family. Paul's family is pretty awesome. I like hanging out with them...a lot. Most of his family "gets it." 


No comments:

Post a Comment