Pages

I love weekends.

Monday, April 2, 2012


This weekend I:
  • Had my first beer(s) in a looooong time at Pub Dog in Columbia. It was called Raspberry Dog so obviously I thought it was going to be awesome (raspberries are good and dogs are awesome, so...). Anyways, it was pretty alright. Drinking beer this weekend reminded me why I stopped drinking beer years ago, haha. I'll stick with my wine and margaritas. 
  • Didn't win the lottery. Ooohhh maaaaannn.
  • Went to Target with Catie and had to be evacuated out of the store for 20+ minutes because someone smelled smoke. I had straightened, then curled, then straightened (again) my hair earlier that day. I joked that someone just smelled my hair and thought it was smoke/something burning - because my hair smelled bad/like burnt hair, haha. Mmmm.
  • Surprised JD for his birthday! Shout out to Lindsey for planning such a cute/great surprise party! It was really fun! I love the Velaro crew + their girlfriends. Also, the candles for the cheesecake (see above) were lit a little too early as we waited for JD to show up so they melted into it. Hilarious.
  • Tried vodka gummy bears for the first time at the surprise party. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm obsessed with gummy bears. They were everything I always dreamed they would be.
  • Baked Nutella-filled sugar cookies - I'll post on that later this week. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment