Pages

I love Pottermore.

Friday, April 20, 2012

I don't really get it (completely), honestly, but Pottermore finally - it seems like it's been a year or two since they announced it - started letting lots of people in to start playing. Is that the right verb? I'm not even sure! Probably.
Anyways, Shannon has been playing it and here are some hilarious things she says to me about it via Facebook chat and Voxer:
  • I'm afraid my battery is going to die before my potion is done brewing.
  • I can't do that potion. It's too hard. It keeps saying I can't keep the temperature in range. And I keep wasting [mistletoe] berries trying to do so. 
  • Hahaha another stupid Slytherin b!@# is challenging me, just beat her twice.
  • I scream when I'm casting a spell and I hit the wrong key. 
  • Oh my god, that thing I just knocked over cost 7 galleons.
  • What the f@!#. The unicorn horn costs 21 galleons. Mother f!@#.
  • I was making a potion earlier and I knocked over this liquid and I yelled "MOTHER S!@#!"
  • There's a part of the book where I found unicorn blood. And there's a dead unicorn in the back so I thought I could get his horn.
  • Be back in a minute....I'm gonna make herbicide. I have successfully brewed herbicide and have been awarded 9 points for this achievement.
I'm seriously laughing out loud as I type/read those. Seriously, it is so hilarious to me. I hope someone else finds these funny. I can't get over how ridiculous she sounds.

She talked me into make a Pottermore account. I have yet to mess around on it but check out my name. I love it. Everything is so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment