Pages

I love weekends.

Monday, April 23, 2012

This weekend I:
  • Listened to Paul do vocal warm-ups. Very entertaining and educational. I used to do vocal warm-ups in chorus class when I was a freshman in high school. They were the best part of that class. They're fun to do.
  • Went on a joy ride and saw my future house. I'm going to live there when I win the lottery or somehow get handed $25 million by someone.
  • Had a sleepover with my dog. I love her. I'm still in middle school apparently so I love sleepovers of all kinds. Even ones with my dog where she barks and whines in her sleep and wakes me up every 20 minutes. 
  • Celebrated my dad's birthday - he's great. So was the dessert he picked for his birthday dessert. 
  • Celebrated Paul's cousin's daughter's (phew, yeah) first birthday with a family-ish birthday party. Lots of cute lil kids and good food and seeing good/awesome people.
  • Baked a cake for my boss's birthday :)
  • Explored an abandoned "mall" in my hometown. Spoooooky.

1 comment

  1. Did you make that cake and decorate it too?? Beautiful!!! Crafty crafty I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete