Pages

I love Paul's birthday!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Paul's birthday was yesterday. Happy (late) birthday, Paul!
   
For part of his present, I did a mini-photoshoot with Sasha (shot by Catie - thanks, girl!) because I had bought a two-picture picture frame for his desk at work. Obviously, his #1 girlfriend (Sasha) and #2 girlfriend (me) belong on his desk so he can stare at us all day. 
Here are some of the pictures because they're hilarious to me:
Both of us are really cute in this one - one of us may be a little cuter than the other (probably not me - just look at my face and look at Sasha's eye).
 She let me hold her like a baby - this is so rare. It took a lot of wiggling from her and a lot of her hating me to get a picture of like this. But I'm really happy it exists because like I said - it's so rare that she'll let me do this! She has no problem doing this for Paul, though. She loves him more than she loves me and I'm her sister.
Typical life. Me trying to get her attention and her not caring/looking away. Sums up our relationship most of the time.
This one. This one is just this one. Nothing to say about this one.

I think these turned out awesome, hahahaha. I want to put some on my desk at work too but would that be weird? 

No comments:

Post a Comment