Pages

I love weekends.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

This weekend I:
  • Drank Natty Boh for the first time ever. This is worth noting because it's the second weekend in a row that I drank beer. So rare so rareeee. 
  • Shopped with the crazy moms at Target on Saturday (the day before Easter). So many people. So many crazy moms last minute Easter shopping. So much anxiety when you enter the Easter section in the back. Carts hitting each other and moms staring at walls of candy. It was fun, though.  
  • Finished birthday gift shopping for Paul. This is actually pretty late/too close for comfort for me. I'm excited and happy to be done! I love birthdays.
  • Was pumped that the O's won THRICE (or three times) and the Caps won! Yaaaay sports!
  • Got Starbucks with my long, lost friend Amanda that I don't get to see often. It's awesome when I do get to see her. Fun, fun, fun, fun. 
  • Went to Kmart...twice. This is worth noting because I NEVER go in there. It depresses me...a lot. But I went two times this weekend - so crazy! RIGHT, YOU GUYS? My life is exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment