Pages

I love March for the Animals + puppies.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Everyone probably gets it by now if you follow me on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or read my blog ever. I raised money for the Maryland SPCA March for the Animals the past few months with a few people at my work.
I was thrilled when my work suggested we be a part of the March for the Animals. To be honest, I've never really done any fundraising thing or anything like Relay for Life before and I think I'm glad the first one I ever got to do involved animals/dogs. Now I feel less intimated by the whole idea of these kinds of events and I want to do more because I love the idea of these kinds of things and things like that and things and things.
This morning was the walk, weeeeee. Paul joked that it would be like heaven for me but he was actually right. There were so many puppies. Puppies wearing jackets. Puppies wearing shark costumes. Puppies wearing Ravens jerseys. Puppies drinking water at little cute water stations. Puppies sniffing each other. Puppies walking so happy with their tails wagging. So cute so cute so cute. So many nice people with their nice puppies and did I mention the weather was nice? Because it was beautiful. Amazing day. 
    
Here are some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment