Pages

I love pretty iPhone cases.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's true. It's so true. I'm finally becoming like everyone else and getting an iPhone. I'm lucky enough to have my birthday be around the same time of when my BlackBerry contract ends so I get an iPhone for free (as a gift). 
I'm excited.
Really excited. 
I've waited all of my life for this.
My BlackBerry has been so...not fun. It was fun in the beginning and then as time went on, it broke and broke and broke and broke and got replaced and replaced and sucked and was lame and sometimes was cool.

Yaaay for getting an iPhone. You know what that means...the time has come for me to buy a pretty case to put on it so that it doesn't break because I'm not going to be getting insurance on it! Yaaaaay. Which one will I get? Who knows? I'll decide later - they're all so cute.
1. Red (or is it pink? or is it orange? Or it is red-orange-pink?) polka dot case from NapPage on Etsy.
2. Vertical stripes (oooh cool) in different shades of teal/coral/green-blue from incase
3. Colorful, pretty circles overlapping each other on a pretty, white background also from NapPage on Etsy.
4. Yellow and chevron bright, bright, bright case from redtilestudio on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment