Pages

I love(d) March.

Sunday, April 1, 2012


March March March. In March, I:
  • ate 6 too many bear claws from Panera. I don't regret it, though. They're amazing.
  • learned how to play one song on guitar - thanks to Paul :) and me finally having enough patience with myself.
  • was f'ed up about Pretty Little Liars for days after the season finale. I had several nightmares about Mona being in my room/trying to kill me. This is my life.
  • didn't watch enough college basketball. I wish I had watched more!
  • had to leave my parking garage in the city because there was a car on fire - what?
  • saw lots of cute puppies walking the streets of Mt. Vernon because it was so nice out.
  • made friends with lots of babies at Target.
  • got to wear a dress without tights for the first time this year! 
  • raised $220 for the Maryland SPCA March for the Animals. I'm $30 away from my goal!  Please donate right HERE. :) Time is running out!
  • went to friends' apartments and saw great views of Towson (see above) and Canton.
It was a good one! I'm happy it's officially spring. Now, all I need to do is get a pair of rain boots so I can be prepared for all of the rainy April days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment