Pages

I love weekends.

Monday, April 16, 2012



 

This weekend I:
  • Ate a ton of strawberries. I didn't want them to go bad...so I ate almost two boxes in one sitting. Totally normal, right? Right. Correct. I'm normal.
  • Had the longest conversation ever with the woman who was putting helium in the balloons I was buying. We talked about her grandchildren. It was actually pretty interesting. Last time I saw her, she told me that people die all at the time from inhaling helium. Pleasant. 
  • SAW THE HUNGER GAMES. Oh, man. Ohhhhh, man. Peeta. He's so cute. What a good movie. Now I can't wait to see the second one and the third one. Katniss is so COOL. I want to be that COOL.
  • Celebrated Paul's birthday! Weeeee triple dippers from Chili's foreverrrr.
  • Watched the Caps win! Yaaay! And the Penguins lose! Yaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment